a Racehorse Owner for 67p!"
Single, One-Off Payment (equivalent to about 67p per day) Makes
You A Racehorse Owner Until March 31st 2005"
offers you an affordable opportunity to be a Racehorse Owner. The
syndicate has two promising two year olds in training and they have
been placed with two of the shrewdest trainers in the business:
Boy (Golden Lahab (USA) - Clover Girl) is in training with Brian
Ellison at his Spring Cottage Stables in Malton, North Yorkshire
Lady (Mind Games - Pasadena Lady) is in training with Kevin Ryan
at his Hambleton Lodge yard near Thirsk, North Yorkshire
of IBARS Membership:
A Single, One-Off Payment (equivalent to about 67p per dayÄ)
Makes You A Racehorse Owner Until March 31st 2005
* All profits and prize money will be distributed equally among
* Two promising 2yo horses in training NOW
* FREE password giving you access to the Owners Paddock section
of the IBARS web site and exclusive, members-only 'inside information'
* FREE Stable & Gallops visits (to be pre-arranged) to see your
horses at 'home' and at 'work'
* FREE Owners Badges when your IBARS horses run
* Racecourses will welcome you as an owner when your horses are
running, giving you access to the privileged 'Owners & Trainers'
* You'll meet the trainers and jockeys in the Parade Ring before
your horses race
* You will be able to follow the progress of your racehorses through
regular updates of the IBARS web site (www.irishbloodstockracing.com)
* Just one share unit will give you real racehorse ownership but
you can buy as many units as you wish, at £495 per share unit
* Share units will be limited to 200 initially - so get yours while
Syndicate will run from 20th March 2003 until 31st March 2005