Day at Horse Welfare Centre
is free and everybody is welcome at ILPH Glenda Spooner Farm, Nr
Hoarwithy, in Herefordshire from 11 am on Sunday 4 August, for a
good family day out.
Besides lots of rescued horses and ponies to see, there will be:
· The Native Pony Musical Ride (Highland and Fell ponies
- including ILPH Glenbracken) who will have been at Gatcombe Park
the day before;
· Saddlery demonstration by ILPH consultant Chris Garrett,
from Hadannall Saddlery, with the assistance of ILPH Freddie acting
as his model and assistant;
· A talk by homeopathic vet, Nick Thompson, on 'Homeopathic
First Aid for Horses';
· A display of ILPH horses and ponies successfully homed
on the ILPH Loan Scheme with a commentary by Field Officer, Paul
· A display of saddlery from around the world.