to help naturally repel Mosquitoes for naturally health pets
as featured on the BBC call 020 8295 5511
for all animal lovers from as big as a horse to as small as a mouse
you have any concerns about your pets health and behaviour?
suggests that there are alternative solutions that are effective
and can help with the following (and much more):
Skin Ears Teeth Arthritis Digestion Worms Fleas
you like your pet to have a healthy longer life?
unique one day seminar will cover
How to help prevent your animal from becoming ill. Speaker Vet Mark
2. Homoeopathy - What it is and how can it be used. Speaker Vet
3. Aromatherapy - How aromatherapy can help your pet both physically
and emotionally. Speaker Nayana Morag Essential Oils for Animals
4. Herbs - The importance of licensed herbal products and their
role. Speaker Tony Boughton Director of Dorwest Herbs
5. McTimoney - How Chiropractic treatment can help the musculo-skeletal
system. Speaker Marisa Pinnock a Chiropractor
6. Hydrotherapy - The many benefits of water treatments Speaker
Ann Cousins a hydrotherapy specialist.
Mark Elliott is a qualified homoeopathic vet specialising in natural
medicine. All five speakers are specialists in their fields.
Saturday 24th August 2002
Seats £6 in advance £7.50 on the day
are limited. Children under 16 £2. under 4's free (on parents
Venue: St George's Church Hall, Bickley Park Road, Bromley, Kent.
Time: 10.00 am - 4.00 pm.
Refreshments: Will be available during the day.
Tickets: Call naturallypaws.com on 020 8295 5511 or buy online at